There is a lot of discussion about the need to destigmatize cannabis consumption. But what does that mean? And how do we actually do that? There’s a big leap from the intention to destigmatize cannabis, and developing a real, action-oriented program at the local level.
The women of Humble Bloom, Solonje Burnett and Danniel Swatosh are on a mission to do just that: Destigmatize cannabis by elevating brands with integrity, forging partnerships with thought leaders and experts, providing consultative support to humanize growing brands, and connecting diverse communities through plant education, advocacy and inclusive immersive experiences.
Cannabis Farm Visits
These kinds of projects can take all forms — for example, what could be more relevant to heartland states like Missouri and Ohio than bringing farmers and consumers together through an innovative field trip? Humble Bloom hosts similar engagements with their HB Field Trip series, the first appropriately named Community Harvest, held under the October sun at Tonic, a local CBD farm in upstate New York. Learn more about this incredible event here and stay tuned for more information about the next HB Field Trip, currently planned for September 2019 in California.
Cannabis & Health
Another great example is an upcoming Women’s focused session this June entitled Cannabis and Your Body; A Womxn Session: Destigmatizing Sexuality, Race, and Consumption. Content may include HB’s “Behind the Green Curtain” confessional, thought leader roundtable, marketplace, infusion workshops, mixology, live music, cosmic readings, meditation, breakout sessions, and more. Getting further out of the box, this June in honor of Men’s Health Month, Humble Bloom will host a men’s session, Connecting Through Cannabis, focused on cannabis as a conduit to finding balance between masculine and feminine energies. Emphasizing that there is strength in opening up, communicating, embracing wellness with an understanding that physical, mental and emotional health are all connected.
These immersive events are implemented through next-level partnerships with venues like The William Vale, where Humble Bloom currently holds residency. Creating this kind of arrangement at the local level helps to connect businesses in the cannabis community in a positive way while destigmatizing consumption by creating well professionally planned educational events. Check out this video from their most recent event, Full Spectrum a 420 experience for the launch New Highs CBD.
For a great example of how to engage your local community in advocacy, visit Humble Bloom’s web page here, to see how they are engaging New Yorkers to come together as a united voice and impact how Cannabis is regulated in their home state.
How Can Point Seven Group Help?
The team of cannabis consultants and professionals at Point Seven Group have worked extensively in the U.S. and international cannabis markets and are familiar with the unique challenges of the cannabis industry. Follow us on social media to stay up to date with more cannabis industry updates!
- Everything You Need To Know About Maryland Marijuana LegalizationEven though Maryland faced initial challenges in implementing its medical cannabis program, it recognized the advantages and promptly initiated its adult-use program. Following the legalization of medical cannabis in 2013, it took four years for medical cannabis businesses to commence operations and sales. However, after …
- How to Win a Delaware Dispensary LicenseDuring April 2023, Delaware marked a significant milestone by becoming the 22nd state to legalize the recreational consumption of cannabis. This achievement was made possible through the successful passage of two separate bills, granting permission for the possession, sale, and regulation of cannabis within Delaware. …
- Compliance with North Carolina Marijuana Laws: A Guide for New Businesses Preparing to Enter the MarketThe progress toward potential legalization of marijuana in North Carolina has hit a snag this year, with legislative advancement grinding to a halt during the ongoing General Assembly session. In this article, we’ll examine the recent events and the obstacles encountered in moving North Carolina …
- Everything You Need To Know About Maryland Marijuana Legalization
- How to Win a Delaware Dispensary License
- Compliance with North Carolina Marijuana Laws: A Guide for New Businesses Preparing to Enter the Market
- Navigating Maine Marijuana Laws: A Comprehensive Overview
- Starting a Kentucky Medical Marijuana Dispensary: Advice from Experts