The Daily Marijuana Observer, the premier online resource for cannabis industry stakeholders, is pleased to announce its upcoming Women in Weed panel taking place on Wednesday, March 21st, 6:30PM at Projective Space LES at 72 Allen Street – 3rd floor, New York, NY.
This multi-faceted panel discussion will be led by Paige Cecchi, founder of Stigma & Style, and will feature panelists from a variety of different sectors in the legal cannabis space. This event’s panelists include:
- Ashley Picillo, CEO and Founder of Point Seven Group
- Heather Molloy, Investor, Advisor, and Co-Founder of Jane West
- Christiane Campbell, IP Partner at Duane Morris LLP
- Dr. Junella Chin, Integrative Cannabis Physician at MedLeafRx
“While many other industries are inarguably male-dominated, things are different in the cannabis space,” states McKenna Miller, Director of Marketing and PR at The Daily Marijuana Observer. “This event aims to showcase just a few of the many talented women who are leading and innovating within this new industry.”
In addition to the panel, the event will offer networking and refreshments to connect aspiring and current professionals in the cannabis industry.
The event will be capped at 130 attendees, so be sure to reserve a seat in advance.
For more information regarding event sponsorship or press passes, contact: McKenna Miller, mckenna(at)dailymarijuanaobserver.com
About The Daily Marijuana Observer:
The Daily Marijuana Observer is the premier online resource for cannabis industry stakeholders. From entrepreneurs and investors to business owners and operators, we provide coverage serving a wide range of professionals in the legal cannabis worldwide.
How Can Point Seven Group Help?
The team of cannabis consultants and professionals at Point Seven Group have worked extensively in the U.S. and international cannabis markets and are familiar with the unique challenges of the cannabis industry. Follow us on social media to stay up to date with more cannabis industry updates!
- Delaware Marijuana: 3 Facts About the Adult-Use MarketIn April 2023, Delaware achieved a noteworthy milestone by becoming the 22nd state to legalize the recreational use of cannabis. This achievement was made possible through the passage of two distinct bills, collectively allowing for the possession, sale, and regulation of cannabis in the state. …
- The History of Cannabis in KentuckyExploring Kentucky’s cannabis legislative journey offers valuable insight into how the state’s perspective on cannabis has evolved over time – from early attempts at legalization to the landmark moment in 2023 when medical marijuana was finally legalized. This article traces the path through legislative endeavors, …
- How to Win a Minnesota Cannabis Cultivator LicenseAlthough an exact date for the commencement of Minnesota cannabis cultivator licensing is yet to be determined, Governor Walz has expressed his commitment to establishing a clear pathway for licensing and regulation of Minnesota cannabis businesses by May 2024. Since winning a cannabis cultivator license …