1st Annual Greenway Readers’ Choice – Best of the Industry Awards
Ayden’s Aliiance founder Ashley Markham accepts accolades for her work on nonprofit medicine for everyone.
Midwest Canna Expos CEO Karin Chester smiles for the Greenway Awards.
Eric Walter of Armstrong Teasdale happily accepts the Readers’ Choice award for Best Lawyer.
Blake Markus, representing Carson Coil, nabs the Best Law Firm award in central and southeast Missouri.
MoCannTrade receives the Readers’ Choice award for Best Advocacy Organization in Missouri.
Vertical owner and MoCannTrade Board Member Chris McHugh is voted Best Lawyer in KC by Greenway Readers.
Best Education Leader, Dr Mimi Vo humbly accepts this recognition, along with multiple other designations in Missouri’s industry.
Ashley Picillo, founder of Point Seven Group receives the award for Best Application Consultant with a smile!
MoCannTrade Advisory Board Member, patient advocate Dr Lisa Roark, an overwhelming favorite for Best Certifying Physician.
Emcees Dr Mimi Vo and Steven Elgin engage the crowd as the award announcements begin
Best Security Consultant winners, Ceres Management
Leigh Carr of Hari Om Hemp proudly accepts the award for Most Creative CBD Company.
Chris Chesley and Matt Blind enjoy conversation with other industry friends.
Dr Vo and friends celebrate her award for Best Physician Leader in Medical Education.
A little interactive talent and awards socializing
How Can Point Seven Group Help?
The team of cannabis consultants and professionals at Point Seven Group have worked extensively in the U.S. and international cannabis markets and are familiar with the unique challenges of the cannabis industry. Follow us on social media to stay up to date with more cannabis industry updates!
- Everything You Need To Know About Maryland Marijuana LegalizationEven though Maryland faced initial challenges in implementing its medical cannabis program, it recognized the advantages and promptly initiated its adult-use program. Following the legalization of medical cannabis in 2013, it took four years for medical cannabis businesses to commence operations and sales. However, after …
- How to Win a Delaware Dispensary LicenseDuring April 2023, Delaware marked a significant milestone by becoming the 22nd state to legalize the recreational consumption of cannabis. This achievement was made possible through the successful passage of two separate bills, granting permission for the possession, sale, and regulation of cannabis within Delaware. …
- Compliance with North Carolina Marijuana Laws: A Guide for New Businesses Preparing to Enter the MarketThe progress toward potential legalization of marijuana in North Carolina has hit a snag this year, with legislative advancement grinding to a halt during the ongoing General Assembly session. In this article, we’ll examine the recent events and the obstacles encountered in moving North Carolina …
- Everything You Need To Know About Maryland Marijuana Legalization
- How to Win a Delaware Dispensary License
- Compliance with North Carolina Marijuana Laws: A Guide for New Businesses Preparing to Enter the Market
- Navigating Maine Marijuana Laws: A Comprehensive Overview
- Starting a Kentucky Medical Marijuana Dispensary: Advice from Experts